So I figured out a couple of days ago that people actually care whether or not I blog. . .well at least my mom does. So for her sake, and any of you others out there who actually check in, this one's for you.
Life has not gotten any more interesting since the last time I spoke to you. The closest thing I have to an earth shattering event is the purchase of new companion, my MacBook. Instead of speaking about her right away however, I would like to pause for a moment and recognize the wonderful Dell that did not fail me over the past 5 1/2 years. Rest well my faithful friend!
While most people choose whether or not they are Mac or PC people, the whole process reminding me of how you would pick a political party, I choose to remain neutral. I liked my Dell, and I like my Mac. To be honest, I don't know enough about computers to tell which one I like better. I chose a Mac for the vain reason of looking more appealing than a PC. So don't you worry PC people, I have not abandoned your cause, I'm just taking a little vacation.
3 comments:
I think your computer is beautiful! I'm glad it makes you happy!
Beautiful...You just gained at least 2 point in my book.
Aub...just like your mom, I love when you update your blog! Keep 'em coming!!
Post a Comment