THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 30, 2007

Rain Rain, Go Away!

For many reasons, most of which are vain, I don't particularly like rain. If I have the opportunity to stay indoors, curled up watching a movie then I have no problems. However, today was not one of those days. I needed to run some errands that I only had time for today, so I braved the crazy drivers, wet jeans and ruined hair.

There was one small highlight of the rainy adventure that came at my third and last stop. Now I don't need any more reasons to love Target, but when I walked in and found little bags to put your wet umbrella in I was thrilled. I happily put my umbrella in the bag, and carried it proudly throughout the store. This did not make up for the fact that it was still raining, but it eased my troubles for thirty minutes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the rain! Its so nice, except for the retards who can't drive in it in Arizona- it took at least an extra hour to get home from tucson today... I guess its worth it in the end

Jeffrey Benson said...

I respectfully disagree on the topic of rain. Sure, it causes some inconveniences, as you pointed out. However the good outweighs the bad. The lovely smell. The rare, but welcomed excuse to wear a jacket in AZ. Tonight I had the lovely excuse to sit on my couch, turn out the lights, turn on a delightful wintery movie (The Royal Tennenbaums) and listen to the sounds of the rain. There's something about the rain that I can't point out, but it just feels great.
I will agree with you on another point though, Target may be the greatest thing ever; if not for anything but their advertisements.