THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Do You Know Samantha?

As many of you might know, the only real way I have found to relieve stress is enjoying a good televison show or movie. Mindless entertainment some would say, but I dare you to watch one of the Bourne movies and not break a mental sweat.

Since I feel a debt to TV for helping preserve many years of my life, I take it upon myself to find the best new fall show every season and make my public aware. You may think this strange, but countless people now have the gift of Grey's Anatomy in their lives thanks to me. After watching shows for a couple months this season, I now feel that I can accurately say that my favorite new show is. . .Samantha Who? Short synopsis of the show: Samantha Newly wakes up from an eight day coma with retrograde amnesia, and has to basically learn everything about herself all over. You may find this boring, but everything we found out about her is quite enjoyable.

Runners up for this award, that should also be mentioned include: Pushing Daisies and Private Practice.
Note: ABC does not pay me in any way to promote their shows, I do it out of the goodness of my heart. . .hoping one day I'll reap the benefits.

1 comment:

Adrian said...

You crack me up! I love Samantha WHO! I actually just got into it. I have only seen the last 3 or 4 episodes. But FUNNY!