So I've realized within the last couple of days that I need a new hobby to devote my time to. The past couple of months I have been fortunate to attend, for free, my friend Colette's volleyball games for ASU. However, last Saturday saw not only the last game of the season, but also her last volleyball game as a Sun Devil. So if anyone has some ideas as to what I should do with myself, please let me know, I'm open to almost anything.
Oh, and please enjoy the sign I made for my favorite Canadian friend. . .it didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped, but it did the trick. It got me on the big TV twice, which sadly thrilled me more than it should have.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
I Need a Hobby. . .
Posted by ALY at Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
plus we're "hilarious"...That may be the greatest thing ever.
P.S. I'm glad you decided to update this bad boy.
I think you should involve yourself with BLOGGING! (Its drive me crazy that you only update it every couple months!) By the way, is that short hair I see? When did you chop it? You could put more pics of your new "do" on your blog! Are you coming down for Christmas? You still need to come see me and my new house! I miss you!
Jeff - Oh that's right, I can't believe I forgot the best part of the game. I might have to make an amendment to my posting.
Adrian - Nope, I didn't cut my hair, I just curled it and the sign cut off part of it too. I would blog more, but my life is not interesting. I'm not sure about my plans for Christmas, I think we're going to California actually.
Post a Comment