This morning saw the official kickoff to Flag Football Season 2007! I am happy to report that the Yellow team was victorious, starting out our season with a 1-0 record. We were hoping to earn our win, instead of securing it with a forfeit, but it's good news either way. Luckily we were able to get some scrimmage time in at least. . .since we had all gotten up earlier than we normally would on a Saturday morning. I was not thrown the ball once (those who know me will understand how "happy" this makes me) but at least got some defensive plays in, and obtained my first injury of the season. It's very minor I realize, but it's the best I could do. Hopefully the rest of the season will prove to be a winning one!
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Flag Football Has Begun!
Posted by ALY at Saturday, October 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
NICE!! I look forward to the others that will come! Dude...I had a nasty bruise on my arm. I almost took a picture because you would have been so proud. But it was only from Austin. He threw the remote at me while we were watching conference. Pathetic, I know!
Hey. Cool blog. I'm all about blogging. It's such a fun hobby.
I found your blog...and subsequently tagged you in mine. Ha!
Post a Comment