So I think I might have a sickness. . .one that has gotten progressively worse since childhood. I'd like to blame it all on my mother, but I've had my chance to rebel and change my ways since then. Still, even at age twenty-three, I find myself cleaning for fun and enjoyment, as I did today.
For weeks I've been needing to clean and organize my closet, which basically serves as a storage place for most of the things I own. Since I knew this was no simple task, I had to wait for a day where I could devote several hours to get it done right. That day turned out to be today, and I headed off to IKEA in search of solutions for my organizational problems.
While I'm still not completely happy with the outcome, I can definitely rest easier at night. I am very pleased with the new closet "doors" I was able to find. Some have their reservations, but I quite enjoy them. Yes, it was a very good Saturday!
2 comments:
Yes! I love the new closet 'doors' they are very bright and cheery. They would make me happy every time I saw them. I am glad that you had a FUN day of cleaning. Sadly I will admit...I am the exact same. I feel less stressed out when I clean. And, I am usually less mad if I get to scrub down the kitchen sick or bathroom floors. Call me crazy!
Don't you love IKEA?? We go to IKEA pretty much every month. I am almost as faithful about going to IKEA every month as I am about going to the temple (probably because it's always during the same trip). Love love love the curtains!
Post a Comment