Seth is so photogenic...especially in that picture!! I can’t believe he’s old enough to go on a mission! And seriously New York ROCKS!!! My grandparents served their first mission in that exact area! Then they loved it so much, they spent their 3rd mission in charge of the Manhattan Temple! I want to take Dustin to New York SO BAD! How are your parents holding up? Good luck to Seth!!!
"You take the pieces of the dreams that you have,
Cause you don't like the way they seem to be going,
You cut them up and spread them out on the floor,
You're full of hope as you begin rearranging."
1 comment:
Seth is so photogenic...especially in that picture!! I can’t believe he’s old enough to go on a mission! And seriously New York ROCKS!!! My grandparents served their first mission in that exact area! Then they loved it so much, they spent their 3rd mission in charge of the Manhattan Temple! I want to take Dustin to New York SO BAD! How are your parents holding up? Good luck to Seth!!!
Post a Comment