THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Show Me the Money!

Have you ever had one of those moments in life that just made you go hmm? I had such an experience yesterday when I discovered something had been taped to the outside of my window while I was gone during Labor Day weekend. Upon looking at it I realized that someone had used a band-aid to stick a nickel to my window. I still don't know what to think of it, so any thoughts are welcomed.

1 comment:

Braden said...

I bet it was someone trying to scare you with the old tapping coin trick. the only thing is there was no string so they weren't smart enough to be able to stand far away and tap. on top of that you left and that must be because you are spy so you know how to counteract things like that. your training has served you well.