THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Hello, Goodbye


No my title is not referring to Target's new advertising campaign. . . it is taken from the classic Beatles song that was heard on air waves way before our wonderful store identified by a red bulls-eye existed. However, this post is not about Target, or the Beatles, but the loss of a good friend, as well as a new addition.

After spending less than a year with Derek, we decided to split since he just wasn't "taking charge" the way he had in the past. While I was sad to see him go, his replacement, Derek Jr., has been working out just fine. He sings to me whenever I ask, plays Grey's Anatomy if I push the right buttons, and has never left my side when I needed him. I'm not sure, but I think this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

3 comments:

Braden said...

the smile on your face says pure bliss. you may want to sell that to apple.

Adrian said...

Your new "friend" is very sexy! Is that the new ipod nano or an actual video one? I love love love my Ipod!

Adrian said...

Aub-- what have you been up to? You haven't updated your blog in almost a month! It's killing me!