Okay, I'll play this little game of "tag", but only because I do not want paperclips thrown at me (I was threatened by my dear friend JB, who is also my co-worker, and has access to copious amounts of ammunition). I do not promise to entertain, just merely answer the questions. Hope that's enough to keep all projectile items at bay.
1. Four places I have lived: You ready for some excitement? West Jordan, South Jordan. . .parents got a little wiser and moved us down to Tucson, then I moved to the center of the sun, the fine town of Tempe. I love it here.
2. Four shows I watch: I'm what you call a connoisseur of television, so I'll pick the top four I enjoyed most this past season.
Despite some poor plot choices, and the whole writer's strike fiasco, I gotta put my Grey's Anatomy in here. I am a true fan, and believe it can rebound next season. . .which I am now remembering is exactly what I thought at the end of the season before this. Maybe one day.
The next is a show that proved to be glimmer of hope when everything else was a re-run. Though often overlooked, One Tree Hill turned out to be exactly what I needed these past couple of months. You may mock, but I'm telling you, it's so much more than you would believe.
Samantha Who? was in my opinion the best new comedy this season. With witty lines, and strong characters, this show became a favorite in our house.
While the strike was hard on all of us, there were some benefits to halting production; one of which is the saving of several shows that received lower ratings. In grand television history, it is often found that some of the best written shows receive lower ratings. This is the only explanation for the canceling of a show I still mourn, Ed. You don't remember it do you? I have three words for you, bowling-alley lawyer. You can borrow my DVD's if it ever makes it. The fourth show reminds me a lot of Ed, with it's imaginative plot and invitation to believe the impossible. The show I am speaking about is Pushing Daisies. Watch it, I promise it's good.
3. Four jobs I have had in my life: Golden child, treasured sister, loyal friend, devoted employee.
4. Four places I have been: Cape Cod, Manhattan, Australia, California.
6. Four of my favorite foods: I can summarize my favorite foods into one word: Carbohydrates.
7. Four places I'd rather be right now: Any place that does not stay over 100 degrees throughout the night, Austria, the beach, on a soccer field sometime between 1996-2001.
8. Four things I look forward to in the next year: Are we talking the calendar year, or a year from now? I'm going with the latter so I can say 1, becoming an aunt, 2, my best friend coming home, 3, traveling more, 4, new opportunities I'm positive are waiting for me.
9. Four things I like to do in my spare time: Various forms of exercise, reading, watching movies, organizing.
10. Four favorite things to do with kids/family: Even though they are quite stressful, I love road trips with the fam. Rockband with the brothers is also a good time, despite the negative performance comments I receive from the "professionals". Dancing to music with my sister and mom is always a nice treat, as is playing football on Thanksgiving morning. The Y family can play a pretty game of two hand touch.
2 comments:
OK, we can start peace talks now :) Love the answers...
Can you really call being the golden child a job? It's more like a privilege, wouldn't you say? :)
Post a Comment