THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 31, 2007

To Blog, or Not to Blog?

So it seems that Facebook and MySpace have now been replaced by the up and coming blog. We've been told for years to keep a journal, but who knew it would take the latest technology for us to finally start doing it. I know I don't meet the necessary requirements for keeping a blog. . .I'm not married, and definitely don't have any kids, but I've got free time to share so I thought this was an acceptable way to pass the time. I'll do my best to keep you all entertained, but I'm not promising anything since I lead a simple kind of life. However, I've been known to captivate an audience in my day, and I think as long as I throw some pictures in every post I won't receive any complaints.

1 comment:

Braden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.